Cookies used on this website
In accordance with the obligation provided for in art. 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, you are informed that cookies are used on this website.
What is a ‘cookie’?
A cookie is a very small encrypted text file that a web server can save on the hard disk of a computer to store some kind of information about the user. It can only be read by the website that sent it to the computer.
A cookie is not an executable file and cannot spread or contain a virus, and cannot be longer than 4,000 characters.
What cookies do we use at Crabs Company?
Third party cookies on the Crabs Company website
Certain cookies are not installed by CRABS COMPANY but by third parties dedicated to specific services aimed at the user. Given that these third parties are the ones who implement them, blocking and uninstalling them is governed by their specific conditions and mechanisms. Below is a description of cookies from third party providers authorized to place cookies on our website:
1. Analytical cookies: they collect statistical data on web activity. They serve to measure, analyze and report on the data, with the purpose of understanding and optimizing the use of the website. (Google Analytics)
2. Advertising Cookies: User browsing interests, preferences expressed, form of interaction with the website, ads shown and opened, web pages visited. Optimization of advertising spaces offered on websites to offer ads of interest to users, identify the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and improve them. (Google Adwords).
3. Affiliation cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites with which CRABS COMPANY has an affiliation contract with the website you are visiting or block third-party advertising cookies.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
Through these links you can acquire information on how to configure your browser:
- Firefox Thunderbird https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/deletemanagecookies# ie=ie- 11 (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/deletemanagecookies#ie=ie- 11))
- Google Chrome: (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es))
Please be aware that not allowing certain cookies may affect the quality of your experience on our websites.
When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of data may be provided through the use of the appropriate settings of the browser or other applications, provided that he/she must proceed to its configuration during installation or update through an express action to that effect.
The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
In this sense, you are also informed that cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in Article 22.2 of the LSSI:
- To allow only communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
- Strictly to provide a service expressly requested by the user.
- We can conclude that the excepted cookies would be those that have the following purposes:
- “User input” cookies.
- Authentication or user identification cookies (only session cookies).
- User security cookies.
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies for load balancing.
- User interface customization cookies -User interface customization cookies.
- Plug-in cookies for social content sharing.