Who is responsible for collecting, processing and transferring your personal data?
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Crabs Company is CRABCLAM SL, with Tax Identification Number B16568727 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Mallorca with the following registry data: Page PM-83811 Volume 2757 Folio 3, whose representative is Pedro Rosselló.
The contact details are as follows:
- Postal address: Ctra. Calas de Mallorca s/n. 07500. Manacor. Balearic Islands
- Phone number: (+34) 666189477
- Contact e-mail for data protection: email@example.com / Subject: Data Protection
What do we use your personal data for?
The information provided by the interested parties is used for the following purposes:
- Manage your orders through the www.crabscompany.com website.
- To send you newsletters. That is, to send you news of interest related to our values and activities.
- Inform you about advertising promotions and answer your queries: That is, to manage your request for information and send advertising, commercial or promotional communications of our services.
With your personal data, no automated decisions will be made at any time and no profiles will be created.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data you provide us with will be kept as long as their deletion is not requested by the interested party or as long as we need them for administrative, accounting or fiscal reasons according to the regulation that enables us to do so.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- MTo manage your orders through the website www.crabscompany.com.
- To send you newsletters. Your express consent, which is derived from your voluntary subscription in the section ‘subscribe to our newsletters” which can be waived at any time as detailed in the rights section.
- To inform you about advertising promotions and answer your queries: To manage your request through the web form and the sending of advertising, commercial or promotional communications of our services, your express consent given through the activation of the corresponding box on the contact web form, without which it will be impossible for you to send us data in a consensual manner. This action of acceptance reflects your free, specific, informed and unequivocal manifestation of will that as a data subject you allow us to process your personal data, of which we will keep a copy until you revoke it. You may revoke your consent in the manner detailed in the rights section.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to companies of the group and/or collaborators in the provision of services.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. The persons concerned have the right to:
- Know what their data is used for and the period of conservation of the same, know if automated decisions are made or profiling and its consequences (see section purpose).
- File a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.agpd.es if they understand that we are violating their rights.
- Access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or have been opposed to the processing thereof, is due to unlawful processing or consent is revoked.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Request the portability of your data to other service providers, where technically feasible.
- In certain circumstances, such as when the processing is for direct marketing purposes, and for reasons related to your particular situation, to object to the processing of your data, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we treat in CRABCLAM SL. through the web come from the contact forms, the cookies we use, the online store and your request to send newsletter.
The categories of data processed are: in the case of contact forms:
- Identifying and contact data: name, telephone, sizes and e-mail.
For the management of orders on the website www.crabscompany.com:
- Identifying and contact data: name, surname, postal address, e-mail, telephone, bank or credit card details.
Conditions of use and utilization of the service
Obligation to make correct use of the service.
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same being prohibited, in general, any action to the detriment of CRABCLAM SL and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use this service without engaging in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of CRABCLAM SL or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or impair the service or prevent the normal use of the same by other users.
Request for content
The user must refrain from making requests for content offered through this website using means or procedures other than those that have been made available, other than those that have been indicated on the website or other than those commonly used on the Internet and provided that they do not entail a risk of disabling the service and its contents.
It is forbidden to use this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, in particular and without limitation:
- Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
- Using the contents of this website to carry out any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited e-mails (spam) or similar communication.
- Introduce computer viruses, defective files, or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the contents or systems accessible through this website.
Intellectual property and industrial property
The rights of reproduction, distribution and public communication of the website are owned by CRABCLAM SL. All texts, designs, contents, structure, databases, logos, source codes and other elements of the website are protected by the legislation and international treaties in force on the subject.
CRABCLAM SL holds all intellectual property rights necessary to exploit the website and the set of elements that comprise it.
Any reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other form of exploitation of all or part of the contents of the website, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited.
The infringement of these rights will give rise to the exercise of the corresponding judicial, civil and/or criminal proceedings. CRABCLAM SL. is the owner of the trademarks, logos and domain names associated with the services provided through its website, and their reproduction or use not authorized by the owner of the same is prohibited.
Extent of liability and jurisdiction
The user shall be solely responsible for any infringements that may be incurred or damages that may be caused to third parties by the improper or illegitimate use of the website, possible damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic or computer systems, caused by causes beyond the company’s control, delays or blockages in the use of such systems caused by delays or blockages in the use of such systems caused by the company’s fault, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operative functioning of the electronic or computer systems, caused by reasons beyond the company’s control, delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
Users use hyperlinks at their own risk. The links contained in the website to other pages are established for purely informative purposes and do not imply any type of association with the linked websites, nor do they imply any recommendation of the products or services offered by those pages.
CRABCLAM SL. does not guarantee the conditions, nor the legality of the contents, nor the correct provision of services offered to users by third parties, which can be accessed through links (links) established on these pages. CRABCLAM SL. is not responsible for the hyperlinks that their customers can create through their websites. CRABCLAM SL. is not responsible for the “cookies” that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user’s computer. Neither shall CRABCLAM SL. be held responsible for typographical errors or inaccuracies that may be found in the contents of its website. In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content, links and hypertext included on the website.
For any litigious questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and/or compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, Spanish law shall apply. The participants agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts and Tribunals in case of conflict, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.